Susan: Okay, I got to break the ice here. So you're in counseling. Big deal.
好吧,我想我该打破这里的沉默。你们在咨询婚姻顾问,没什么大不了的。
You want humiliation? I'll give you humiliation. I locked myself out of my house stark naked and got caught by Mike.
你们知道什么是羞耻吗? 我告诉你什么是羞耻。 我把我自己完全赤裸地锁在门外而且正好被Mike发现。
Gabrielle: Oh, my god. When did this happen?
哦,天啊,什么时候的事情?
Susan: Today, right before the party.
今天,就在聚会之前。
Mike: What can I say? Right place, right time.
我能说什么呢? 正巧碰到了。
I think I can top that. Try getting thrown out of Disneyland for lewd behavior.
我想我最离谱了因为下流行为被赶出迪斯尼乐园。
What? When was this?
什么? 这又是什么时候的事啊?
Lynette: When Tom and I were first married, things got a little out of hand on Mr. Toad's wild ride.
Tom和我刚结婚的时候,有些事情变得无法控制,情不自禁
Rex: You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
Lynette: No. We got perp walked down main street, USA.
当然没有,我们像罪犯一样走在美国主街上。
Gabrielle: Well, since we're doing true confessions, Carlos and I once broke a waterbed in Cancoon.
既然我们在做真诚忏悔。Carlos和我在渡假村弄破了一张水床。。
Mike: How'd you manage that?
你们怎么做到的?
Gabrielle: Well, he used to have a thing for spiked heels.
他以前对高跟鞋上的后跟有癖好。
Carlos: I'd just like to make it clear -- she was wearing them.
我只想说清楚 -- 她穿着它们。
Bree: Rex cries after he ejaculates.
Rex在射精后会哭。