I talked to my mom yesterday.
我昨天和我妈谈了
You look a little green.
你怎么面有菜色啊
Yeah, I've been feeling queasy.
对啊 我一直想吐
I think the stress is just getting to me.
可能是压力太大了
What did she say?
她怎么说
As far as my mom knows, my dad was with her the whole night.
据我妈所知 我爸整晚都陪着她
But she slept through that storm.
但暴风雨的时候她一直在睡觉
She could've easily slept through him sneaking out of the house.
他完全可以在她睡着的时候溜出去
He knows how she gets after a couple of glasses of wine.
他知道她几杯酒下肚会不醒人事
I just don't wanna believe that it was intentional.
我就是不愿相信那是故意的
So you're saying he wanted her to sleep through the night?
你是说 他想让她整晚都睡过去
But it still doesn't mean that he snuck out to meet Alison.
但这也说明不了他溜出去见艾莉森
Maybe he met up with Meredith.
说不定他是去见梅雷迪斯
Were they still together then?
他们那个时候还在一起吗
No, they weren't seeing each other.
没 那时候他们已经分了
That's what he told me.
反正他是这么说的
In the journal entry, he said he promised to meet Alison
那本日记上说 他向艾莉森保证
when she came back from her grandmother's.
她从祖母家回来就来见她
At was the same night she died.
正是她死的那晚
Maybe he agreed to meet her at a different time.
或许他和她约在另一个时间呢
No, he didn't. It said that--
不 他没有 上面说
I'll show you.
我来给你们看