It's my week to monitor detention, so...
这周轮我监管留校生 所以
I just need a minute.
我只需要几分钟
I saw you and Aria talking yesterday after school.
昨天放学我看见你跟艾瑞亚说话
Looked pretty intense.
看起来不太好
Just mother-daughter stuff.
就是母女间的谈话
I assume it was about this.
我猜跟这个有关
I just want you to know that I won't be pursuing things.
我想让你知道我不会追究下去
Because the person who did that to you was identified.
因为做这件事的人已经找到了
I jumped to a conclusion.
我过早下结论了
Aria and I haven't had the easiest time.
艾瑞亚和我关系一直不太好
And I hope I haven't made things harder for us.
我希望我没有让咱俩之间更糟
I'm seeing someone now, and Byron has moved on.
我正在和别人约会 拜伦也已经搬出去了
I'm sure that we can keep things professional.
我相信我们可以冷静处理事情
I would like that if we could.
如果能做到 这样最好
I have to monitor detention.
我还要监管留校生
Spencer says Jason checks out.
斯宾塞说杰森离开了
Apparently, he was working with Mona,
很显然 他在帮梦娜
but just her internet nanny.
但只是她的上网保姆
Great. We still don't know who's helping Mona.
很好 我们还是不知道谁在帮梦娜