I had some time to campaign.
我花了点时间拉选票
And Spencer?
斯宾塞
A tie. Unbelievable.
平局 真难以置信
So I guess we have a quiz-off.
所以要进行知识测试了
Back of the study guide in the by-laws.
学习指南里的细则里这么规定的
You read the by-laws.
细则你也看了啊
Of course.
没问题
Tomorrow then.
那就明天了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Andrew, anything else?
安德鲁 还有什么事吗
No. Meeting adjourned.
没了 散会
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, I'm Mona. Thanks.
你好 我是梦娜 谢谢
That was out of left field.
没料到会有这一出
Come on. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that.
别告诉我你不觉得很有乐趣
Honestly, I didn't.
老实说 我不觉得
Look, I know why you want this;
我知道你怎么想的
Yale will be impressed.
耶鲁大学会对你印象深刻
But when it comes to Mona...
但对梦娜来说...
What she wants is anyone's guess.
她想要什么没人知道
Nobody asked Mona to play.
没人想让梦娜来
So... Put on your Hastings face
所以 带上海斯汀家族的荣耀
and spank her tomorrow night like I know you can.
明晚狠狠地打败她 我相信你可以的
Good pep talk.
真是振奋人心