Soy?
豆奶
Unsweetened, no foam.
没加糖 没奶泡
You deserve a medal.
你真是细致入微
You guys, I tossed and turned all night.
我整晚辗转反侧
I'd wake up from a dream about keeping secrets from Ezra,
先是梦到瞒着以斯拉 然后惊醒
and then I'd fall asleep and
接着睡着后
I would dream about falsely accusing my dad.
又梦见自己错怪了爸爸
Weirdly, both of them ended with my teeth falling out.
奇怪的是 两个梦都以我牙齿掉落收场
Anxiety dreams.
焦虑的梦境
In mine, usually there's always a piece of gum in my hair,
我焦虑时常会梦见头发上粘着口香糖
and I just keep pulling and pulling until I'm bald.
然后我不停地扯直到把头发都扯光
Academic decathlon.
我的是参加学术十项全能
I show up to state finals
结果在州决赛的时候
with my underwear on the outside.
把内裤反穿在外
Are you still gunning for team captain?
你还在追求队长的位置吗
Didn't you hear?
没听说吗
Brad Langfield got into a bike accident.
布拉德·兰菲尔德骑车出事了
He's gonna need physical therapy.
他得接受物理治疗
The very grim upside is that I'm running unopposed.
残酷的好消息就是我没对手了
Are you the only one of us that got sleep?
你是我们之中唯一睡得着的吗
Are you kidding? After last night?
开什么玩笑 经历昨晚之后怎么可能呢
So everything's gone?
所有东西就这么没了
Everything but a fake diary.
除了那本假日记
We've gotta talk to my mom about where my dad was that night.
我们得和我妈妈谈谈 那晚我爸爸在哪儿
My teeth actually feel kinda loose right now.
我牙齿这会儿真有点松动了
Hey, ladies. Losing sleep?
姑娘们 睡不着吗
Me, too.
我也是