You know the truth. Why haven't you told him?
你明明知道真相 为什么不告诉他
That's not something you spring on someone.
不是随随便便就能告诉他的
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I was curious. He's the father of my son.
我来看看他 他毕竟是我儿子的父亲
Yeah, he deserves to know that.
对 他应该有知情权
Did you come here to tell him? Maybe.
你是过来说明真相的吗 可能吧
I-- I'm not sure.
我也不知道
Look, I've been through a lot.
我经历了很多事
I need some time to sort this all out.
还需要更多时间解决所有问题
I've earned it, okay? No.
这事交给我 好吗 不好
No, it's not okay.
不行 这样不好
If he figures out that I'm lying to him--
如果他发现我在骗他...
He won't figure it out. I promise. Please.
他不会发现的 我保证 求你了
There we go.
尝尝吧
Wait. So what you're asking me to do--
慢着 所以你要我做的是...
There's more to this story than you know.
还有很多事情是你不知道的
For Malcolm's sake,
为了马尔科姆
I need to figure out what's best for him.
我要确定怎样做才是对他最好的
I'm not the only one here with a secret...Amy.
又不是只有我一个人瞒着他 艾米