They think they know you, but they're wrong.
她们以为了解你 但她们错了
Do they just not want you to be happy?
她们就不想让你高兴点吗
They don't trust anybody. It's because of "A."
她们不相信任何人 全都因为A
You mean Mona.
你指的是梦娜
If I tell you something,
如果我告诉你
promise me it doesn't leave this room.
你要保证此事只有你知我知
Emily, you can trust me with your life.
艾米丽 放一万个心好了
If you tell anyone, it won't be safe.
如果你告诉别人 我们就危险了
There's nothing I wouldn't do to protect you.
我愿意做任何事来保护你
It's not me I'm worried about. It's you.
我担心的不是自己 是你
Em, what is it?
艾米 怎么回事
We think there's somebody else helping Mona.
我们认为还有人在帮助梦娜
Have you told the police?
告诉警察了吗
That night I came over,
我来的那晚
the night Ali's body was taken, "A" Set us up.
艾莉的遗体被搬走的那晚 是A陷害了我们
They had a photo of us at her grave,
他们有一张我们在艾莉墓前的照片
and we look guilty as hell.
看上去就像我们是凶手
So your friends think it's me?
所以你的朋友们以为是我
That I'm this new "A"?
我是新的A
That's what you were arguing about this morning.
这就是今早你跟她们吵的原因
They'll figure it out. They'll realize they're wrong.
她们会弄清楚的 她们会发现自己错了
And in the meantime they'll
但同时 她们尽一切可能
do everything they can to keep me away from you.
让我远离你
I won't let that happen.
我不会任它发生的