Have you come to kill me? I'm waiting for someone.
你是来杀我的吗?我在等一个人
Someone from a half-remembered dream.
一个模糊的梦中人
Cobb? Impossible. We were young men together.
柯布?不可能.我们当时都很年轻
I'm an old man.
我已经这么老了
Filled with regret.
满心悔恨
Waiting to die alone.
孤单终老
I've come back for you. To remind you of something.
我是回来找你的.帮你记起一些事
Something you once knew. That this world is not real.
一些你曾经记得的事,这个世界并非真实
To convince me to honor our arrangement?
说服我履行承诺?
To take a leap of faith, yes. Come back...
放手一搏呗!回去吧
so we can be young men together again.
我们就能做回年轻人了
Come back with me. Come back.
跟我回去,回去吧
Hot towel, sir?
要热毛巾吗 先生
We'll be landing in Los Angeles in about 20 minutes.
飞机大约在20分钟后降落到洛杉矶机场
Do you need immigration forms?
请问您需要移民申请表吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Hot towel, sir?
需要热毛巾吗 先生
No. Do you need immigration forms?
不 ,请问您需要移民申请表吗?
Welcome home, Mr. Cobb.
欢迎回来 柯布先生
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Welcome. This way.
欢迎.这边走
James? Phillipa?
詹姆斯 菲利帕
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Hey.
嗨
Hey, guys! Hey! How are you? Daddy! Daddy!
嗨 孩子们 玩什么呢 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! How are you?
爸爸 开心吗
Look what l've been building!
看我修了什么
What are you building? We're building a house on the cliff!
你在修什么 我们在悬崖上建了一座房子
On the cliff? Come on, l want you to show me. Can you show me?
悬崖上? 我要看 带我去看看
Let's go. Come on, Daddy!
走吧 来吧 爸爸