Paige?
佩奇
Remember on one of our first dates,
还记不记得我们刚开始交往时
You mentioned my liking bold women?
你说我喜欢勇敢的女人
yes. Why? Have you changed your mind?
对 怎么了 换口味了吗
You brought up Ali,
你提到了艾莉
And I was just trying to remember how you knew her.
我想不起来你们是怎么认识的了
I didn't. I knew of her.
不是 我只是听说过她
Why?
怎么了
It's just that Spencer thought that maybe you and Ali had a--
斯宾塞觉得你和艾莉可能有过交集
Why are your friends talking about me
为什么你的朋友们在背后谈论我
instead of to me?
而不是直接和我谈
Sorry.
对不起
Forget I brought it up.
当我没说
Has it ever occurred to you that
你就从没想过
maybe it's your friends you should be questioning?
或许是你的朋友有问题吗
Don't you think it's strange that
你就不觉得奇怪吗
there were four people drinking at Spencer's that night
那晚有四个人在斯宾塞家喝酒
and you were the only one who got drugged?
却只有你一人被下了药
My friends didn't poison me.
我朋友没有给我下药
Okay, but Mona pretended to be your friend
好吧 但梦娜装作是你朋友
for like a year, and she turned out to be a mutant.
装了有一年之久 结果她是个怪物
Mona was never my friend.
梦娜从来就不是我的朋友
I trust these girls with my life.
我可以拿生命担保 她们不会骗我
You're right. You're right.
好吧 好吧
I just think maybe I need to spend some more time with them.
也许我该多花些时间和她们相处