You planted the idea in my mind?
你把这个想法植入我的意识了?
What is she talking about?
她在说什么?
The reason I knew inception was possible was because I did it to her first.
我之所以知道奠基可行 是因为我在她身上做过第一次的实验
I did it to my own wife. Why?
我拿自己的妻子做实验. 为什么
We were lost in here.
我们在梦境里迷茫了.
I knew we needed to escape, but she wouldn't accept it.
我知道我们必须逃离梦境 但她不肯.
She had locked something away, something deep inside.
她把什么东西锁起来了 深深地锁起来了.
A truth that she had once known, but chose to forget.
是关于她明明知道 却选择遗忘的真相.
And she couldn't break free.So I decided to search for it.
她始终不能放开. 所以我决定找到它.
I went deep into the recess of her mind and found that secret place.
我进入她的意识深处 找到那个秘密.
And I broke in..and I planted an idea.
我闯进她的意识. 植入了一个想法
A simple little idea that would change everything.
一个简单的却改变了一切的想法
That her world wasn't real.
就是她的世界并非真实的
That death was the only escape.
死亡是唯一的出路
You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away.
你在等待一列火车,一列能带你远走的火车
You know where you hope this train will take you...
你知道你想让火车带你去哪儿
but you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter.
但你不能确定,但没有关系.
Now, tell me why! Because you'll be together!
告诉我为什么! 因为你会和我在一起
But I never knew that,that idea would grow in her mind like a cancer...
但我没想到,那个想法像癌细胞一样在她意识里扩散
even after she woke....
甚至在她醒来之后
That even after you came back to reality...
在你回到现实之后
that you'd continue to believe your world wasn't real.
你仍然相信你的世界不是真实的
That death was the only escape.
死亡是唯一的出路
Mal, no! Jesus!
玛尔 不要啊 老天啊
You infected my mind. I was trying to save you.
你侵入了我的意识,我本来是想救你的
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
[u=3704441964,358903015&fm=21&gp=0.jpg]