Hey, Cece? What are you doing?
茜茜 你在干吗
Panicking.
惊慌失措
It's almost show time and I thought I had some help,
走秀都快开始了 我原以为有人能帮我
but I never heard back from you.
但是还没有听到你的回音
That trunk show's tonight?
新装发布会是今天晚上吗
Oh, my god, I spaced.
天啊 我给忘了
Yeah. Yeah, you really did.
是啊 你确实忘了
But don't sweat it, sweetheart.
但是别担心 亲爱的
Hopefully there are some
或许这个缺乏品位的小镇上
other fashionistas in this fleece-loving town
还会有个别愿意为一条免费皮带
that'll skip a kegger for a free belt.
而放弃啤酒聚会的时尚爱好者
I will be there, okay? I promise.
我会去的 我发誓
And I'll get all my friends to help you. Thanks.
我会把朋友都带去给你帮忙 谢谢
I was kinda hoping after that u-penn favor,
我希望看在我帮你申请宾大的份上
I wouldn't have to ask twice.
你在帮我忙时能干脆利落点
I'm really sorry.
我真的很对不起
Do you have any rich friends I can put in the seats?
你有没有什么有钱的朋友来给我捧场
I really need to rack up some serious cash.
我是真的需要赚些钱才行
Whoa. Hold on.
等等
Is Emily into her?
艾米丽喜欢她吗
Who? Paige? Yeah, they're dating. Why?
谁 佩奇 她们在交往 怎么了
Oh, my god. That is seriously so messed up.
我的天呐 那可真够混乱的
If Alison were alive
要是艾莉森还活着
to see Emily cuddling up to "Pigskin"...
看到艾米丽搂着 "猪皮"...
Sorry, who's "Pigskin"?
谁是"猪皮"
Her.
她呀
Alison and that wench had it out for each other.
艾莉森和那个乡下妞曾经较量过