Why don't you wanna talk to him?
为什么挂他电话
What's going on with you and Wren?
你和任怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Hanna. Hanna, come on, look at me.
汉娜 汉娜 拜托 看着我
Okay, I know that "A" has made it incredibly hard for you and Caleb.
我知道A让你和凯勒很难在一起
"Hard"? Try impossible.
很难 是根本不可能
So, what, is Wren moving in?
所以呢 任趁虚而入吗
Look, I know that he can be persuasive.
我知道很难抗拒他
I mean, the dimples, the accent--
我是说 那迷人的酒窝和口音
Okay, can we not talk about this?
能不聊这个吗
You are not the first girl to fall for Downton Grabby.
你不是第一个沦陷于英伦魅力的姑娘
Hello, I've been there.
我也沦陷过
Well, I'm not... there.
我可没有沦陷
Now what?
又怎么了
Ugh, is she ever gonna leave?!
她到底还走不走
Uh, if you're on your way out--
你要出门了吗
No, I was just making some coffee to go.
还没 我打算煮点咖啡带走
You want some? Oh, no, thanks. I just...
想来点吗 不了 谢谢 我来是...
Something came up at the church and
教堂出了点事
I wanted to speak to you before I contacted the police.
在报警前 我想先告诉你一声
Police?
报警
The contractor who's renovating
修缮教堂的承建商
found something under a back pew.
在后排的长椅下发现了个东西
Looks like it's been there for awhile.
似乎已经在那放了很久
What is it? Thumb drive.
是什么 一个优盘
I plugged it into my computer,
我在电脑里打开了它
hoping I could return it to whoever lost it.
想看看是谁的 好物归原主
It's not mine.
肯定不是我的
That's not why I brought it here.
我不是来找失主来的
It turned out to be a number of video files.
我发现里面有大量的视频
The first one I opened... Hanna's in it.
我打开了一个文件 里面有汉娜
Looks like she's hanging out
好像是她与她的朋友们
with a group of friends in a bedroom, just talking.
聚在她的卧室里聊天
But I don't think they knew they were being filmed.
但我觉得她们不知道自己被拍下了