Hey, Hanna, you are really bleeding,
汉娜 你一直在流血
we need to take you to the hospital.
我们得去医院
No. No. 'cause then
不行 这样的话
I have to tell my mom how I got this cut.
我就得告诉我妈我是怎么被割伤的了
It's not a cut, it's a stab wound. You need to get stitches.
这不是割伤 是刺伤 你要缝针
Maybe we should call Caleb.
要不我们把凯勒叫来吧
You know I can't talk to him right now.
我现在不能和他说话
We have to do something. I'm not gonna let you bleed to death.
必须得做点什么 我不能让你失血身亡
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Hey. It's emily.
喂 是我 艾米丽
So you gonna tell me how you did this?
你打算告诉我是怎么弄成这样的吗
I told you.
我和你说过了
I was cutting a carrot and the knife slipped.
我切胡萝卜的时候刀掉了
And made a gash this big.
结果就弄了这么大的一个伤口
It was a big carrot.
是一根很大的胡萝卜
Why didn't you just go to the hospital?
为什么不去医院
This is gonna sound crazy, and...
这听起来是很疯狂
I want to talk about it, but I can't.
我也想告诉你 但是我不能说
It's just... not the right time.
时机不对
Hanna, are you in some kind of trouble? - No.
汉娜 你惹上什么麻烦了 -没有
All right, no more questions. Thank you.
好吧 不问了 -谢谢
All right.
可以了
This is gonna help with the swelling,
这个有助于消肿
but you're gonna need to sleep with your leg elevated,
但你睡觉的时候得把腿架起来
so sleep with a pillow or something under it, okay?
把枕头什么的东西垫在腿下面 好吗
Have you eaten dinner?
吃过晚饭了吗
Uh, the last meal I've had was a rice cake and a yoo-hoo.
最近的一餐饭吃的是年糕 然后就...
So with that big carrot you hit all your basic food groups.
所以说那根大胡萝卜打乱了你的正常饮食
I'm gonna give you some antibiotics,
我给你一些抗生素
but you shouldn't take them on an empty stomach.
但不能空腹服用
All right? So...
明白了吗