So, how did your coffee date go?
你的咖啡约会怎么样
Drip, drip, drip.
点 点 点
I don't know why you bother going out with other guys.
我不明白你为何还要见其他人
Zack is... is pretty great.
扎克就挺好的
So I have your approval?
这么说你同意了
It helps that he is totally into you.
至少他完全被你迷住了
And what makes you think this?
为什么这么说
He might have mentioned it.
他好像提到过
And I might have said that you felt the same way.
我好像告诉他你也是
Aria! I'm sorry, but this is new territory for me.
艾瑞亚 对不起 我不熟悉这套
I mean, he basically said he's only got eyes for you.
他都坦白自己只在乎你了
What I am I supposed to say?
难道我应该说
"Sorry, buddy, don't get your hopes up.
抱歉老兄 别抱太大希望
My mom is dating half of Rosewood."
我妈和全镇的人都约着呢
He really said that? Yes.
他真这么说 是的
Look, I just think that
我只是想说
if you see this going somewhere,
如果你觉得这事能成
you should just be straight with him before it's too late.
就应该趁早坦诚地告诉他
I will, I will.
我会的
I just have to move at my own pace.
但我要遵照自己的步调去做
I need to feel comfortable.
要让自己觉得舒服
Trust me, there were so many things your father and I
我和你爸结婚时
didn't know about each other when we got married.
相互不了解的地方太多了