Hi. Aria, good to see ya.
艾瑞亚 很高兴见到你
Oh, that's a cool shirt.
上衣挺酷
Thanks. Yeah, I love The Clash.
谢谢 我超爱碰撞乐队
Me too. My mom actually saw them live in concert.
我也是 我妈看过他们的现场表演
Oh, yeah? I bet that was a good show.
真的 那一定是场好演出
Hey, look, I'm sorry you walked in on me and your mom.
听着 很抱歉让你撞见了我和你妈妈
It's not really the way I wanted to meet
我并不想和我女朋友的女儿
the daughter of the woman I'm dating.
以那种方式见面
Yeah, it's just I've never seen
是啊 我只是没见过
her kiss anyone but my dad.
她亲吻除了我爸以外的人
Yeah. My parents got divorced when I was fifteen,
是啊 我父母在我十五岁就离婚了
So I know the feeling.
我了解你的感受
I didn't want any men around my mom,
我不想我妈妈身边有其他男人
It was like nobody was good enough for her.
觉得没人能配得上她
Yeah.
是的
Well, for the record, I think your mom's...awesome.
我想说 我觉得你妈棒极了
She's really funny.
她很风趣
Funny.
风趣
Okay, I'm sure you say that about all of your girlfriends.
你肯定对你的女朋友们都这么评价
"Girlfriends"?
女朋友们
Yeah, no. I'm not seeing anybody else.
我没和其他人约会
Just enjoying spending time with your mom.
专心地与你妈妈交往
I can see why she likes you so much.
我知道她为什么这么喜欢你了
Oh, but for the record,
不过 我想说
If you hurt her, I will crush your scones.
你如果敢伤害她 我要你好看
Understood.
明白