Hey, you. Are you heading home?
你要回家了吗
Yeah. We can walk home together.
对啊 我们可以一起回去
Okay, but we gotta go now because I have a coffee date.
那我们得赶紧走 我约了人喝咖啡
With Zack? No, uh, with Jim. Or maybe it's Luke.
和扎克 不 和吉姆还是卢克
You're not sure who it's with?
你都不确定是谁吗
Well, I have to check my email.
我得去查下邮件
I mean, it might be Jim on Saturday
可能是吉姆在周六
and Luke today at the Morning Stir.
今天和卢克在晨风小站
So...Zack isn't anything serious?
所以扎克不是认真考虑的对象吗
He's handsome and smart
他又帅又有才
and he's certainly boosted my ego...
他让我心花怒放
I'm pretty sure you boosted his, too.
我肯定你也让他神魂颠倒
Yeah, but something tells me there's plenty of ladies
但我总觉得每天那么多美女
stopping by the coffee shop to inflate it for him.
去他的咖啡店让他自信满满
I don't know about that. He seemed really into you.
这我不知道 但他看起来很喜欢你
Yep. No, I was right. It's Jim today
是 我说对了 今天是吉姆
and then Luke on Saturday and Zack saturday night.
周六卢克 然后周六晚扎克
Slow it down.
慢慢来
You haven't been on a date since the twelfth grade,
高三以后你就没怎么约会过了
and suddenly you're booking two a day?
现在你一天约两个
Aria, it's just coffee.
艾瑞亚 只是喝杯咖啡
I'm just saying there's only so much caffeine a woman can take.
我觉得你会不会摄入太多咖啡因了
And I will be sure to order decaf.
我肯定要点脱因咖啡
What happened to not wanting
之前不想接受任何人的劲头
to add somebody else to the equation?
哪儿去啦
Well, I've broken through that wall,
我已经打破了心理障碍
and now that I'm on the other side,
迈出了勇敢的一步
I can see what's out there,
擦亮了双眼 见识了世界
And I'm willing to kiss a few frogs to find my prince.
为了找到王子 我愿意先亲吻几只青蛙