So I guess it's too late to open the red.
现在才开红酒 为时已晚了吧
Um, I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just... idle hands.
我只是闲着没事儿做
You're apologizing for cleaning up my kitchen.
你是在为替我清理厨房而道歉吗
Please, don't.
请别这样
I'm the one who's sorry. I've ruined the evening.
我才应该道歉 我毁了今夜的大好时光
I guess you may have gathered that wasn't my divorce lawyer.
你应该猜到那不是我的离婚律师了吧
I've got one of those.
我也有负责离婚事宜的律师
They usually don't call at nine at night
他们一般都不会在晚上九点
asking about blood tests.
来电询问验血结果
This deranged cop wants to get Hanna in trouble
这个神经病条子想要陷害汉娜
for something she couldn't possibly have done.
那些事汉娜根本不会去做的
But he's already decided she's a criminal,
可他已经基本确定她就是罪犯
so who cares about probable cause?
根本不去管根据是否合理
Sounds like Hanna's gonna be okay, though.
不过 听上去汉娜应该没事吧
Yeah.
是的
Thank god.
谢天谢地