Aria.
艾瑞亚
Come on, talk to me. Are you okay?
拜托 理我一下 你没事吧
I'm not going back in there. I'm sorry, but I can't.
我不会再进去了 很抱歉但我不能
You do not have to.
你不用勉强回那里的
I cannot believe I let Noel
真不敢相信我让诺埃尔
get to me in a freaking game of truth or dare.
在尼玛真心话大冒险里抓了把柄
What is this, sixth grade?
这算什么 小学生的游戏么
Not the way they play it.
玩法不同
Listen, you did not say anything that could get Ezra into trouble.
你没有说任何对以斯拉不利的话
Didn't I?
没有吗
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm thinking that I know you want to leave,
我在想 我知道你想走
but I have to stay and find out
可我必须留下
what else they know about that night.
看看他们对那晚还知道些什么
What they know, or what they did?
知道什么 还是做了什么
There you guys are.
你们在这里啊
Is everything okay, Aria?
你还好吗 艾瑞亚
Things got a little vicious in there.
他们好像有点不怀好意
Ohh. You are so much prettier than Jenna.
你比詹娜漂亮多了
Honestly, I don't get what the fuss is about.
说真的 我不明白有什么好大惊小怪的
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, Jenna just said she's about to leave,
詹娜说她马上要走了
so if you want to get that round in, you better go quick.
所以如果你想和她玩一局 最好快回去
I'll be fine, okay? Really.
我没事的 真的
I've got a boyfriend on speed-dial
我马上就能联系到男朋友
who can come and get me, so go.
让他来接我 你去吧
Go talk to her.
去和她对质