手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第108期:被人撵出去

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

He basically kicked me out.

他基本上是把我撵出门的
He did not kick you out, okay?
他没撵你 好吗
He had someplace to go.
他只是要出门
I'm kind of lying here despondently right now, Spence.
现在我躺在这儿快沮丧死了 斯宾塞
Well, can you just sit despondently? I need the bed.
那你能坐起来沮丧吗 我要用床
No. Lying is more despondent.
不要 坐起来就不够沮丧了
Please?
拜托啦
Okay, fine.
好吧
Show me options. Okay.
给我看看吧 好
Gray... or blue?
穿灰的 还是蓝的
Definitely neither.
都不行
These are my most collegiate-looking blazers.
这已经是我最具大学生气质的西服了
You did not just say that.
不是吧
Spencer, you're going to meet this UPenn guy
斯宾塞 你是要在周五晚的派对上
at a party on a friday night, okay?
见那个宾大大人 好吗
So I really don't think that the attire is business formal.
我真不觉得着装要正式到商务级别
Did I mention how happy I am that you're coming with me?
我说了你能陪我去我很高兴吗
You mean you don't want to go alone
你是说不想独自与
to some random party with a 22-year-old stranger?
一个22岁的陌生人一起参加一个莫名的派对吗
She is not a stranger.
她不是陌生人
She is Ali's older, gorgeous,
她是艾莉非常要好的朋友
very well-connected friend that...
成熟美丽
somehow we never knew anything about.
但我们却对其一无所知
Yeah. Ali would have dangled her
没错 艾莉应该会在我们面前
in front of us like a pair of diamond earrings.
像炫耀钻石耳环一样炫耀她
Why didn't she? - I don't know.
可她为什么没有呢 -我不知道

重点单词   查看全部解释    
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
diamond ['daiəmənd]

想一想再看

n. 钻石,像钻石的物质,菱形,纸牌的方块,棒球内场

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。