Han? Hey, wait up.
汉 等我一下
Hey. Where's Paige?
佩奇在哪
Headed home. We're gonna meet up later.
她回家了 我们稍后会见面
Look, I know you're not telling me something.
我知道你有事瞒我
I haven't heard an update about Maya's website in a few days.
我都好几天没听到玛雅主页的消息了
If it even is Maya's.
还不知是否真是玛雅的
I mean, we always knew that Mona might be playing a trick,
我们都知道可能是梦娜在捣鬼
and if that's what you guys aren't telling me--
如果是因为这个你们不愿告诉我
This isn't a trick.
这不是恶作剧
Then what is it? Do you know?
那是什么 你知道吗
Caleb found a way around the password.
凯勒破解了密码
It's this site where Maya kept stuff.
玛雅就在这个网站上保存资料
Photos, blog entries, videos--
照片 博客 视频
Videos of what? Of Maya?
什么视频 是玛雅的吗
And one she took of you.
还有一个她给你拍的
How long have you-- A few days.
你知道多久了 有几天了
And you kept it from me?
你却一直不告诉我
She was my girlfriend. How could you keep this from me?
她是我女友 你怎么能瞒着我呢
Because we saw how happy you were with Paige,
因为我们看到你和佩奇在一起很开心
and we couldn't bring ourselves to ruin that.
我们不能亲手毁掉你们的快乐
Come on, Em, at least one of us deserves to be happy.
艾米 我们中至少有一个人理应得到幸福
Look, I know you're trying to protect me,
我知道你们是想保护我
but it's not up to you.
但你们不能擅作主张
I don't appreciate being lied to.
我不会为此感激你们
You're right, and... I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起