I haven't seen her smile like that since Maya.
玛雅死后我都没见她这样笑过
So I take it we're still not gonna tell her about
那我们还是先别告诉她
getting into Maya's website.
黑进玛雅主页的事了
She deserves a moment of happiness
在我们把她拽进玛雅的虫洞前
before we drag her down the Maya wormhole.
她应该享受一会儿幸福
Aria thinks it's a sign that
艾瑞亚觉得
we didn't get hold of her that night,
那晚我们打不通她电话是一种征兆
like the universe just wants her to be happy.
就好像老天想让她开心一样
The universe is a finicky little bastard.
那老天准是个难伺候的混蛋
Hi, Paige.
你好 佩奇
Hey. How's it going?
怎么样
Uh, it's... good.
还不错
Yeah. It's great.
棒极了
Great.
好吧
Um, okay. See you later.
好 那一会儿见
You can't pretend this isn't happening!
你不能假装对一切都视而不见
No, but I can kick you out of my apartment.
是啊 但我能把你赶出去
It's great that you have principles,
你有原则是不错
but you're only hurting yourself.
但你只会伤害你自己
I'm serious. Get out.
我说真的 滚
Dude, don't be an idiot. Take the offer!
兄弟 别傻了 接受这个提议吧
I'm not gonna--
我才不会