"The Apple Rose Grille at closing time.
苹果玫瑰咖啡馆打烊之时
Go alone or Caleb pays. - A."
只身赴约 否则凯勒将付出代价 A
What's at the grille?
那里有什么玄机
I don't know-- A's takeout?
我也不知道 没准是A的外卖
When did you get this? This morning.
你什么时候收到的 早上
I talked to Caleb for the two seconds and then bam! The text.
我才和凯勒说了几句话 短信就来了
Do you think it was because of Mona?
你觉得会和梦娜有关吗
"A" probably knows I'm the one who made her stay at Radley.
A可能知道了是我让梦娜留在拉德里的
Has Wren said anything about how she's doing?
任提起过她现在的情况吗
Oh-- I-I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't talked to him since then.
那次之后就没和他说过话了
You can't go. It's not safe.
你不能去 不安全
Spencer, if it were Toby being threatened--
斯宾塞 如果有人拿托比要挟你
Then I would hope that you would tell me the same thing.
那我也希望你能这样劝告我
Look, I've already lost one person this week,
听着 这周我已经失去一个人了
and when Toby come back to Rosewood,
等托比回到玫瑰镇时
if he comes back, I'm just pray that it is in one piece, okay?
如果他能回来 我也希望一切无恙
So please promise me that you will not go.
所以向我保证 你不会去
Okay. I promise.
好吧 我保证