You ask questions like you already know the answers.
您似乎是在明知故问
It's really very easy
想要了解一个人
to find out what you need to know about people.
还是非常容易的
Oh. All-- all due respect,
恕我直言
but my family's not really any of your business.
我的家庭和您无关
Oh, but it's such an interesting family.
但是你家太有意思了
Your brother's arrest record,
你弟弟有案底
your romance with a former teacher,
你和自己前任老师有染
the way your mother moved out over your father's infidelity.
你妈妈因为丈夫的不忠搬走了
You can literally chart all the cracks and strains.
都能拍成好莱坞大片了
Excuse me. Aria.
失陪了 艾瑞亚
You act as if I've hurt your feelings.
别表现出一副被我伤害了的样子
It was unintentional.
我绝不是故意的
I just want to make sure that I'm being clear.
我只是想表明我的立场
I may not agree with the way Ezra lives his life,
我并不认同以斯拉自己的生活方式
but I'm not gonna stand by and let you ruin him.
但是我也绝不会放任你毁了他
I love him.
我爱他
Oh, yes.
那可不
It's all romance and sacrifice in your little Paris garret.
你的小世界里满满的都是浪漫和牺牲
Except you determine what gets sacrificed, not him.
但被牺牲的是什么 却由你说了算
You're the one that made it impossible for him
是你让他无法
to stay at your little high school.
继续留在你的高中任教
You're the one who got him tossed out of Hollis.
是你害他被赶出了霍里斯大学
I want to make sure you understand your own motives.
我只想确认 你是否知道自己的动机
I-I don't have any motives.
我没有任何动机
Everyone has motives.
人人都有动机
Maybe in your world.
或许在您的世界是这样的
It's not too late for us to have a practical discussion.
我们现在的对话还不算太晚
There can be real-world compensations in your ending this.
如果你能和他分手 我会给你补偿
Compensations?
补偿
I've got your attention at last.
你终于听进我的话了
I thought I might.
我就猜到