You looked lonely over here.
你看起来挺孤单的
Oh, I'm fine.
我很好
These are amazing.
这些作品都棒极了
Ezra said that they belonged to your mom and dad.
以斯拉说这都是您父母的
That's right.
是的
He hasn't told you very much about himself, has he?
他没怎么跟你提他自己的事吧
Well, we're still learning. Yes.
我们仍在相互了解中 也对
Well, you certainly know about
你所了解的他肯定是
the dedicated teacher, the struggling writer.
那个尽责的老师和勤奋的作家
You fit right into that world-- you get to be the muse.
你融入的很好 你就是他的灵感女神
Oh, no, I wouldn't pretend to be that.
别这么说 我可担当不起
Don't diminish yourself. You have a very important role in this.
别小瞧了你自己 你对他影响很大
I just...I don't think of myself as playing any role with Ezra.
我并不觉得自己对以斯拉有什么影响
No, I don't suppose you do.
我猜你也没意识到
What do your parents think about Ezra?
你父母怎么看以斯拉
Well, my mom likes him a lot more than my dad.
我妈比我爸要喜欢他多一点
Fathers and daughters-- that can be tricky.
父女关系总是很复杂的
Yeah. New man coming along to take away daddy's little girl.
对 新男人抢走了爸爸的小女儿
Your parents are divorced, aren't they? Yeah.
你父母离婚了吧 是的
Yeah, they are. Recently?
他们离婚了 近期的事吗
Guess you could say that.
差不多吧
As recently as when you started seeing Ezra?
是在你和以斯拉开始约会那时吗
Seeing him...romantically, I mean.
我的意思是 正式确定关系的时候