Are you sure? Mm-hmm.
你能行吗 没问题
I'm just gonna see what's there.
我倒要看看那有什么
You're not gonna tell Caleb about these, are you?
你不会跟凯勒说这些的吧 是吗
No. It's strictly "Need to know."
当然不会 我只说他需要知道的
Okay, bye.
那就好 拜拜
It was about eleven o'clock, I think. My folks were out.
大概是十一点钟吧 我父母都出去了
I heard something on the front porch.
我听见前廊那有动静
You were sitting on my steps.
你就坐在我家的台阶上
You were drunk. I thought you were drunk.
你喝醉了 我以为你喝醉了
Do you remember me taking you into the house?
你还记得我扶你进屋吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I was holding you up.
开始是我抱着你
Then I wasn't holding you--
后来就不是我抱着你了...
You were holding me.
是你抱着我
You kissed me.
你吻了我
Maybe you thought I was someone else,
你可能把我当成了别人
I think I knew that, but I didn't stop you.
我意识到了 但没阻止你
I didn't want to stop you. It was...like a dream.
我不想让你停下 因为一切如梦般美好
And then what happened?
然后呢
The dream ended.
梦醒了