"Mona's almost gone"?
"梦娜就要走了"
Gone where?
去哪里
The doctors at Radley want to send her to another hospital--
拉德里的医生打算把她转到别的医院去
One with thicker bars.
一所戒备更森严的医院
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Wren told me. He did?
任告诉我的 他告诉你的吗
What does he have to do with any of this?
他为什么要搅和这滩浑水
He thought I should know,
他觉得这件事我应该知道
and he said that Mona's been passing her meds to a visitor.
他说梦娜一直在通过一个访客往外送药
Lucas? You're saying that the pills
卢卡斯 你是说艾瑞亚在他包里
that Aria found in his bag might be for mona?
发现的药片可能是梦娜的吗
I don't know, Wren didn't tell me, so I didn't ask.
我不知道 任没有说 我也没问
And "Hanna's next."
还有"下一个是汉娜"
I don't want to give anyone any of my blood. I need all I got.
我可不想把血给别人 一滴也不行
My mom is handling it. Wait a second.
我妈妈会处理的 等一下
If they send Mona away,
如果他们把梦娜送走了
we're not gonna find out why she gave us Maya's site.
我们就无法得知她为何要把玛雅的网站告诉我们了
If it really is Maya's site.
如果那真是玛雅的网站
You're sure your mom can stop this court order on Hanna's blood?
你确定你妈妈能阻止法院取汉娜的血样吗
My mom picks her teeth with court orders.
肯定可以 小事一桩
What did you want to borrow?
你想借什么
I want something classy but not frumpy.
经典但又不过时的
Not that you have frumpy.
不是说你穿得过时