Where were we?
我们在哪儿
Maya's away, sleeping sweet.
玛雅走了 甜甜睡
Until garrett's all rosy, count on me.
加勒特红彤彤 全靠我
A code?
代码么
It's a stupid thing she made up
那是我们还是朋友的时候
back when we were friends.
她自己编出来的傻玩意
Why wouldn't she just come out and say it?
她为什么不直接说出来呢
Because Aria was there.
因为艾瑞亚也在
She doesn't trust her.
她不信任艾瑞亚
So it's my fault?
这么说是我的错了
You gave the girl a pair of tweezers.
你给了她一把镊子
Look, Mona pushed me to remember that day with Ali's dad
梦娜设法让我回想起了艾莉爸爸冲我发火的那天
because that's when she gave me the code.
因为就是那天她告诉我了这个代码怎么用
Okay, I have a french exam at eight A.M.
我明早八点有个法语测试
Could we just skip ahead to the actual message?
我们能直接说重点吗
"No one to save Ali from evil."
"无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶"
That's what she kept saying.
她反复说这句话
If you take the first letter of each word, you get...
如果取每个单词的首字母 那就是
"Not safe."
"不安全"
It's not, like, that complicated.
也不是那么复杂嘛
Yeah, but there's more.
是的 但是还没完呢
Oh, my god, what's that other poem?
上帝啊 另外几句怎么说来着
Something about Garrett and Maya.
有关加勒特和玛雅的
"Where were we?
"我们在哪儿
Maya's away, sleeping sweet."
玛雅走了 甜甜睡"
www mass
She gave you a website.
她给了你一个网址
What was the rest?
还有呢
"Until garrett's all rosy, count on me."
"加勒特红彤彤 全靠我"
"Mas sugar"? What does that mean?
"Mas sugar" 这是什么意思
M-A-S, that's maya's initials.
M-A-S是玛雅名字的缩写
Anne was her middle name.
她的中间名是安妮