You guys. You've both made and ruined my day.
大伙儿 你们今天真是让我欢喜让我忧
Make a wish, sweetheart.
许个愿吧 亲爱的
Your wish has come true!
你的愿望成真了
My tummy is speaking to me!
我的小肚腩在跟我说话呢
Oh, gross!
真恶心
Uh... I wouldn't eat that side of the cake if I were you.
我要是你 就不会吃另一半蛋糕
Alex, what was your wish?
艾力克斯 你许了什么愿
I wished we could go home. I mean, don't get me wrong.
我希望我们能回家 别误会
I love this. But it's not the real thing.
我爱你们的礼物 但只能望梅止渴
That's because it's a mud model, Alex.
因为那是泥塑啊 艾力克斯
lt's not actually New York. I hope that was clear.
这又不是真的纽约 我希望你明白这点
What are we doing?
我们这是在干嘛
Here we are relying on the penguins to come back for us.
傻愣愣地等着企鹅回来接我们
But... we should just go to Monte Carlo and get them.
我们应该...去蒙特卡洛找他们
How do a lion, a zebra, a giraffe
身为狮子斑马还有长颈鹿和河马的我们
and a hippo walk into a casino in Monte Carlo?
怎么能大摇大摆走进蒙特卡洛赌场
I don't know. Ask the rabbi! Hey, I'm serious.
我不知道 问老夫子吧 我是说真的
Come on! We can do it!
别争了 我们能行的
We can do anything! It's us!
我们是精英团队 无所不能
We're us!
精英团队
Yeah, that's right. We've gone halfway around the world!
没错 我们都走过大半个地球了
Compared with that,
跟这比起来
Monte Carlo's just a hop,
蒙特卡洛不过是小菜一碟
skip and a swim away!
咱蹦跶着就能过去
Yeah. To home.
是啊 为了回家
Home! Home.
回家 回家
Home. Cheeseburger.
为了回家 -为了芝士汉堡
Tell you what, bet those penguins will be glad to see us.
那些企鹅见到我们肯定会很高兴
Yeah, they're probably bored out of their minds!
没错 可能他们正无聊到爆呢