Cobb.
柯布。
No, she is not real.
不,她不是真实的。
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
She is just a projection. Fischer. Fischer is real.
她只是一个投射,费舍尔才是真的。
Hello.
你好。
Eames! Eames, get to the antechamber now!
埃姆斯,埃姆斯,快到前厅去。
What happened? Mal killed Fischer.
发生什么事了?玛尔杀死了费舍尔。
I couldn't shoot her.
我开不了枪。
There's no use in reviving him. His mind's already trapped down there.
他活不过来了,他的意识已经被困住了。
It's all over.
一切都结束了。
So that's it, then? We failed?
就这样完了?我们失败了?
We're done. I'm sorry.
结束了,对不起。
It's not me that doesn't get back to my family, is it?
反正回不了家的又不是我,是吧?
Shame. I really wanted to know what was gonna happen in there.
真可惜,我就想知道保险库里有什么看点。
I swear we had this one.
本来可以看到的。
Let's set the charges.
我们把炸药放好吧。
No, there's still another way.
不.还有一个办法。
We have to follow Fischer down there. Not enough time.
我们跟着费舍尔到下一层梦境,时间不够。
No, but there will be enough time down there.
下一层的时间是够的。