Oh, there you are. Sorry.
你回来了 不好意思
Just wanted to check on Hanna.
我只是想看看汉娜怎么样了
And how is she? She's good.
她怎么样 挺好的
So, do you want to dance?
想跳个舞吗
I'd love to, but word of warning,
很乐意 不过我得提醒你
my dance moves start at "The running man" and end at the "Roger rabbit."
我只会跳太空步和兔子罗杰
Hey, there, Ashley.
你在这啊 艾什莉
Pastor. Detective Wilden, right?
牧师 威尔登侦探 对吧
That's right, but I'm off the clock.
是的 不过我下班了
So am I. It's Ted.
我也是 叫我泰德
I'm happy to see you here, if a little surprised.
很高兴在这看到你 有点意外
That's funny, I was just
那巧了
about to say the same thing to Ms. Marin.
我刚想对玛琳女士说同样的话呢
You two know each other? Sure.
你们认识吗 当然了
We haven't seen each other in a while.
我们有一阵子没见了
Detective Wilden was an important part of the
威尔登侦探是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
Alison Dilaurentis case.
那个案子的主要负责人
Hanna was a good friend of hers. So our paths have crossed.
汉娜是她的好朋友 所以我们就认识了
And they'll probably cross again.
我们可能又会经常见面的
Anyway, have a good evening.
祝你们今晚过得愉快