Eames, this is your dream.
埃姆斯,这是你的梦境。
I need you to draw the security away from the complex, understand?
你去把防御者从医院引开,懂吗?
Who guides Fischer in? Not me.
谁带费舍尔进去?不是我。
If I know the route, everything could be compromised.
如果我知道了路线,整个计划就泡汤了。
I designed the place. No, you're with me.
这地方是我设计的,不,你要跟我一起。
I could do it.
我来吧。
All right. Brief him on the route into the complex.
好 告诉他怎么进入这个医院。
Fischer, you'll be going with him. All right. What about you?
费舍尔,你跟他走, 好,你们呢?
You keep this live. I'll be listening in the whole time.
把它放好,我们用这个联络。
The windows on that upper floor are big enough for me
二楼的窗户很大。
to cover you from that south tower.
我可以在南边的塔上掩护你。
You see it? Yeah.
看到没? 嗯。
You're not coming in?
你不进去?
In order to find out the truth about your father...
要想找到关于你父亲的真相。
...you're gonna need to break into Browning's mind on your own.
你必须独自进入布朗宁的意识。
Come on, Fischer!
跟我来,费舍尔 。