Hanna, slow down. You almost tripped over
汉娜 走慢点 你刚才差点
a catheter back there that was still attached to someone.
被别人身上的导尿管绊倒了
312 312
312, 312...
There it is.
就是那儿
We need to have a plan.
我们必须先制个计划
We have a plan. Exposing "A."
我们有一个 揭露A
Inside voice. Okay.
小声点好么 隔墙有耳
What is the plan exactly?
计划到底是什么
We're going to replace Garrett's note
我们把加勒特写的便条
with a fake note that we wrote.
换成我们自己写好的
I know that part. I came up with it, remember?
我当然知道这个 还是我想出来的
Yes, i wonder why you were asking me that?
那你还问我干什么
But we still need a place to lead "A."
但我们还需要一个地方引开A
Rosewood church, by the organ in the main sanctuary, tonight.
今晚在玫瑰镇教堂 通过教堂的风琴
How did you come up with that?
你怎么想到那的
I have been living there since my mom signed me up to
自我妈让我去那整理氨纶短裤和女式衬裤时
sort through spandex shorts and granny panties.
我就住在那儿了
But won't the church be locked?
但教堂不会关门吗
That's the point. It's deserted at night.
这才好 因为晚上那空无一人
So when Lucas shows up It's not gonna be Lucas!
所以当卢卡斯出现时 不可能是卢卡斯
Yes, it will, Han, he had the pills. Fine!
就是他 汉 他有那些药片 好
Then I'll show up with a paddle
那我就拿着桨
and finish what I started at the lake.
像那次在湖上一样敲晕他
What happened to the girl who wouldn't get out of her sweats?
这可不像那个温室里的乖乖女
She traded them for fatigues. I'll write that.
乖乖女也要反抗 我来写
Are you sure you know how? Yes.
你确定你知道怎么写 当然
I've been forging my mom's signature since seventh grade in P.E.
我七年级体育课时就开始模仿我妈的签名了