Are you home yet?
你回家了吗
I'm still at Ezra's. He's in the shower.
我还在以斯拉这里 他在洗澡
Call me when you get home.
回家后给我打电话
That might be a while.
那你得等好一会儿了
Why? What's going on?
为什么 发生什么事了
Well, I basically ditched him at Jenna's party,
我在詹娜的派对上冷落他了
so I'm trying to smooth the waters.
所以我要安抚下他
Have you looked at the negatives yet?
你看到底片了吗
I'm doing it now. It's my first chance.
我正在看 我才有机会看
What are you typing? I'm looking up milizopam.
你在敲什么呢 我在找米兹泮的资料
Is Paige gonna be okay?
佩奇还好吗
She'll be fine until she realizes the drugs came from my flask.
在发现药是下在我酒瓶里之前 她没事的
It looks like these first two rolls are just yearbook stuff.
前两卷好像就是年鉴照片
"Milizopam. A strong sedative prescribed for sleep disorders.
"米兹泮 治疗睡眠障碍的强效镇静剂
Also used to subdue aggressive patients and inmates."
同时用于制服激进的病人与囚犯"
Go on.
继续说
There's a list of side effects when mixed with alcohol.
与酒精同时服用有很多副作用
Top of the list, memory loss.
第一条 记忆丧失
You were totally screwed with.
怪不得你完全忘了那晚的事
Was that flask ever out of your sight that night?
那瓶酒那晚一直在你那吗
It was probably in there before I got to Spencer's.
可能在我到斯宾塞家之前就在那儿了
Yeah, but why just you? Why weren't we all drugged?
但为什么只有你 为什么我们没被下药
Maybe that was the plan, Aria.
艾瑞亚 也许是计划好的
Lucky I wasn't in the mood to share that night.
还好我那晚没有共饮的心情
Em...
艾米
Does it say anything about what those pills look like?
有没搜到关于药片外观的描述
"Light blue and oval-shaped."
"浅蓝色 椭圆形"
With the letters M-Z-M on them?
上边有字母"MZM"吗
Yeah. How'd you know?
有 你怎么知道的
I'm holding three of them...
我手上有三颗
and they were in Lucas's camera bag.
在卢卡斯的相机包里找到的