特别声明:
该节目由可可原创,未经可可许可请勿转载。
影视片花:
台词欣赏:
If you want to get calls, please do so in the dorm.
如果你要打电话就到宿舍打
Don't give out this number. I didn't.
别告诉别人这有电话 我没有
Well, a Jim Gordon got it somehow and has been calling for you nonstop.
一个叫吉姆戈登的人打过好多次来找你
Hi. What are you doing here?
嗨 你在这干吗
Nothing. I'm just waiting. I know. I wasn't myself today.
没什么 只是等着进去 我知道我今天跳的不好
I didn't get enough sleep last night so I was really tired.
因为我昨天晚上没休息好而有点累
It's not just today, Jody.
不只是今天
I see you three times a week. You're not improving.
我每周见你三次都没有进步
I can work harder.
我会更加努力的
No matter how hard you work there are certain realities about you as a dancer that we have to face.
无论多么努力 作为舞蹈演员就要面对现实
We can wait till it's time for you to get a job, or talk about it now.
我们可以等你找到工作或现在谈
while you still have options.
但你仍然要乐观
You're not very turned out. So that needs work.
你的外开做的不够好 你要加倍努力
And you don't have great feet.
你的脚没力度
And while you're very pretty, you don't have the ideal body type.
你很漂亮 可惜身体不够理想
Margot Fonteyn didn't have great feet.
玛戈特.芳廷的脚也不够有力
When Fonteyn was on stage, you couldn't tear your eyes away from her.
她在台上令观众目不转睛
It can't be taught.
这不是教出来的
In four months, we'll put on a workshop in front of 3000 people.
四个月后 你们会在三千名观众面前表演
It's an audition for every major ballet company in the country.
全国所有的大型芭蕾舞团都在那里选人
From what I've seen, I can't cast you in that workshop.
就目前的情况看 我不能把你列入比赛名单
And if you're not on stage that day, you won't get a job anywhere.
如果你不参加比赛 你就找不到工作
So, what? Are you kicking me out? No.
你们要开除我吗 不
I just want you to really think if this is the right place for you.
我只想让你仔细的考虑 这个地方试不适合你