But you don't have to do that alone.
但你不用独自面对这一切。
No, you're not.... I'm doing it for the others.
不,你不,我是为其他人着想。
Because they have no idea
因为他们不知道。
the risk they've taken coming down here with you.
跟你来到这一层梦境有多危险。
We have to move.
我们得走了。
Time's up.
时间到了。
All right. I don't know any combination.
我不知道什么密码。
Not consciously, anyway. How about instinctively, huh?
反正现在想不起来,凭直觉说一个呢?
I got somebody standing in your father's office right now
我的人已经在你爸办公室。
ready to tap in the combination.
准备输入密码了。
Give me the first six numbers that come to your head right now.
你现在想到哪六个数字 告诉我。
I have no idea. Right now!
我不知道,快点说。
I said, right now! Right now!
我说,快点,快点。
Five, two, eight, four, nine, one.
5 2 8 4 9 1
You'll have to do better than that.
下次反应快点。
All right. Bag them. You're going for a ride.
好了,把他们套上,要出发了。
We're worth more to you alive. You hear me?
你活着对我们有好处,听见了吗?