Breathe.
呼吸。
These people are gonna kill us if we don't give them the combination.
如果不告诉他们密码,我们必死无疑。
They just wanna ransom us. I heard them.
他们只想要赎金,我听到他们的话了。
They're gonna lock us in that van, and then drive it into the river.
他们会把我们锁进货车,然后开到河里。
All right. What is in the safe?
好吧,保险箱里有什么?
Something for you.
给你的东西。
Maurice always said it was his most precious gift to you.
马里斯常说那是他给你最宝贵的礼物。
A will.
一份遗嘱。
Maurice's will is with Port and Dunn.
马里斯的遗嘱保管在波特-邓恩事务所。
That's an alternate.
那是备用的。
This would supersede the other if you want it to.
如果你愿意,这份的效力可以取代那份。
It splits up the component businesses of Fischer Morrow.
它分裂了弗舍尔翌日的子产业。
It'd be the end of the entire empire as we know it.
就我们所知,那意味着整个帝国的瓦解。
Destroying my whole inheritance?
把我继承的遗产全毁掉?
Why would he suggest such a thing? I just don't know.
他为什么想这么做?我也不知道。
He loved you, Robert.
他爱你,罗伯特。
In his own way.
用他特有的方式。
In his own way.
特有的方式。
At the end...
在最后。
...he called me in to his deathbed.
他唤我到他病床前。
He could barely speak.
他都说不出话来了。
But he took the trouble to tell me one last thing.
但还是撑着跟我说了最后一句话。
He pulled me close.
他把我拉近。
And I could only make out...
我只能听得出。
...one word.
一个词。
"Disappointed"
"失望"。
When were you in limbo?
你什么时候去过意识边缘?
You might have the rest of the team convinced to carry on with this job.
其他人可能被你说服继续工作。
But they don't know the truth. Truth? What truth?
但他们并不知道真相,真相?什么真相?