You have one hour. Start talking.
你们有一个小时,快说吧。
You all right?
你没事吧?
You okay?
你还好吧?
Those bastards have had at me for two days.
这帮混蛋绑了我两天了。
They have someone with access to your father's office.
他们有人能进你爸的办公室。
They're trying to open his safe. Yeah.
他们想打开他的保险箱,是的。
They thought I'd know the combination, but I don't know it.
他们以为我知道密码,但我不知道。
Yeah, well, neither do I, so.... What?
我也不知道,那么,什么?
Maurice told me that when he passed,
马里斯说过等他死后。
you were the only one able to open it.
就只有你能打开它。
No, he never gave me any combination.
不,他从没告诉过我什么密码。
Maybe he did. I mean, maybe you just didn't know it was a combination.
也许他说过,只不过你不知道那是密码而已。
Well, what, then?
那是什么?
I don't know, some meaningful combination of numbers...
我也不知道,什么有意义的数字组合吧。
...based on your experiences with Maurice.
根据你和马里斯相处的经历
We didn't have very many, uh, meaningful experiences together.
我们没有什么有意义的相处经历。
Perhaps after your mother died.
也许在你母亲去世之后。