Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay.
是的,我没事,没事。
Fischer's okay, unless he gets carsick.
费舍尔没事,除非他晕车。
Saito?
齐藤?
Get Fischer in the back room now.
把费舍尔带进后屋。
Get him in the back room. Move. What the hell happened?
带他到后面,快点 ,怎么回事?
Has he been shot? Is he dying?
他中枪了?他要死了吗?
I don't know. Jesus Christ.
不知道,上帝啊。
Where were you? What happened to you? Blocked by a freight train.
你去哪了, 怎么回事啊?被货运车挡住了。
Why you put a train crossing in a downtown intersection?
为啥在市中心放辆横冲直撞的火车?
I didn't. Where'd it come from?
我没有啊,那它从哪儿来的?
Why the hell were we ambushed?
该问的人是我吧,为什么被人暗算了?
Those were not normal projections. They'd been trained, for God's sakes.
那并不是普通的投射,他们受过训练,他奶奶的。
How could he be trained? Fischer's had an extractor...
他怎么会受过训练,费舍尔找了个盗梦者。
teach his subconscious to defend itself,
教他的潜意识怎么自卫。
so his subconscious is militarized.
所以他的潜意识已经军事化了。
It should've shown in the research. I'm sorry.
应该能调查出来的,抱歉。
Why the hell didn't it? Calm down.
那为什么没查出来?冷静点。
Don't tell me to calm down!
别他妈让我冷静!
This was your job, goddamn it! This was your responsibility!
这是你的工作,他妈的,都是你的错!
You were meant to check Fischer's background!
你应该调查清楚费舍尔的背景!
We are not prepared for this!
这种情况我们怎么做!
We have dealt with sub-security before!
我们之前也对付过潜意识保镖!
We'll be more a little careful and we're gonna be fine!
我们更小心一点 会没事的!
This was not a part of the plan! He's dying, for god sake.
这并不在计划之内!他要死了,老天爷。
Put him out his misery.
让他解脱吧。
No, don't do that! Don't do that. Cobb, hey, hey.
不,别这么做 ,别这样!柯布,嘿。
He's in agony. I'm waking him up.
他很痛苦,我叫醒他。