Do you really think that that's gonna contain her?
你真的以为这样就能困得住她?
It's time.
到时间了。
Maurice Fischer just died in Sydney.
马里斯·费舍尔刚在悉尼死了。
When's the funeral? Thursday. In Los Angeles.
葬礼是什么时候?周二,在洛杉矶。
Robert should accompany the body no later than Tuesday. We should move.
罗伯特在周二之前会将尸体运回,我们该行动了。
All right.
好的。
Cobb, I'm coming with you. I promised Miles. No.
柯布,我跟你去,我答应过玛尔斯,不行。
The team needs someone who understands what you're struggling with.
队里需要有人知道你在经受怎样的挣扎
And it doesn't have to be me...
这个人不必是我。
...but then you have to show Arthur what I just saw.
那你就要告诉亚瑟我刚刚看到的。
Get us another seat on the plane.
飞机上多留个位子。
If I get on this plane and you don't honor our agreement...
如果我上了这航班,你又不守承诺。
when we land, I go to jail for the rest of my life.
我们着陆后,我就要到监狱过我的下半辈子。
Complete the job en route...
在途中把事情办好的话。
I make one phone call from the plane...
我在飞机上打个电话。
you have no trouble getting through Immigration.
你就可以顺利入境了。