What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
My name is...
我叫。
I know who you are. What are you doing here?
我知道你是谁,你来干什么?
I'm just trying to understand.
我只想弄明白。
How could you understand?
你怎么明白的了?
Do you know what it is to be a lover?
知道爱人是怎样的吗?
To be half of a whole?
合二为一?
No.
我不知道。
I'll tell you a riddle.
我给你出个谜语。
You're waiting for a train.
你在等一列火车。
A train that will take you far away.
一列可以带你远走的火车。
You know where you hope this train will take you...
你知道你希望火车会带你去哪儿。
...but you don't know for sure.
但你也不确定。
But it doesn't matter.
但没关系。
How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?
火车要带你去哪儿,怎么会对你没关系?
Because you'll be together.
因为你们会在一起。
How could you bring her here, Dom? What is this place?
你怎么能带她来这儿 多姆?这是哪里?
This is a hotel suite where we used to spend our anniversary.
这是我们以前过结婚纪念日的酒店套房。
What happened here?
这里发生过什么?
You promised! You promised we'd be together!
你保证过!你说过我们会在一起的!
Please, I need you to stay here just for now!
求你留在这里,就一会儿!
You said we'd be together!
你保证过我们会在一起的!
You said we'd grow old together!
你说过我们会一起变老!
I'll come back for you. I promise.
我会回来找你的,我保证。
Do you think you can just build a prison of memories to lock her in?
你以为你可以建一个记忆之牢,把她锁住吗?