库里安斯基是卧底的话就能说明枪击事件中他为何看起来是在撒谎
How? Well, sometimes undercover cops can develop symptoms of dissociation.
怎么讲 卧底警察有时候 会有分裂症
I mean, pretending to be somebody else can make them anxious and paranoid.
长期伪装身份使他们变得焦虑 偏执
And it could look like they're lying even if they're telling the truth.
以至于即便在讲真话的时候他们看起来也像是在说谎
Yeah, maybe he's just a bad liar. I think we should keep digging.
嗯 也可能是他不会说谎 我们得继续查
I don't think we should be pushing it on this one.
我觉得这案子不该再查了
What, are you FBI now?
怎么 你投靠联调局了吗
No. If they're trying to stop a terrorist cell, then, yeah, I want to be careful about getting in the way.
不是 如果他们在阻止恐怖分子 我会想清楚再插手
National security is just their favorite bogeyman.
"国家安全"只是他们最爱用的幌子
This whole Sleeper Cell thing smells fake to me.
搞什么《危机四伏》 我看是一派胡言
Not every threat is a lie.
并非所有威胁都是假的
You know, a plane flew into the Pentagon. My husband was there.
飞机撞五角大楼是确有其事 我丈夫当时在场
I remember that day, Cal. And I would do almost anything to prevent that from happening again.
我还记得那天 为避免类似的事情重演 我愿意做任何事
Well, I'll tell that to Andre Ricks. I'm sure he'll feel the same way.
好 我会向安德烈·里克斯转达 他一定也这么想
That is not fair.
你这么说不公平
Not fair to him.
对他不公平
You can't take the government at their word.
政府的话不能信
Unless they're right.
除非是真话
And if an attack is really being planned, then everybody's at risk.
如果真有人在策划恐怖袭击 大家都有危险