This has nothing to do with you.
这跟你无关。
This has everything to do with me.
跟我关系大着呢。
You've asked me to share dreams with you.
你让我跟你分享梦境。
Not these. These are my dreams.
这个不行,这是我的梦。
Why do you do this to yourself?
为什么要这样对自己?
It's the only way I can still dream.
只有这样我才能做梦。
Why is it so important to dream?
做梦对你如此重要吗?
In my dreams, we're still together.
在梦里,我们还在一起。
These aren't just dreams.
这不仅仅是梦。
These are memories. And you said never to use memories.
而是回忆,你说过绝不能用回忆的。
I know I did.
我知道我用了。
You're trying to keep her alive. You can't let her go.
你是想让她活下去,你放不下她。
You don't understand. These are moments I regret.
你不明白,这都是我后悔的时刻。
They're memories that I have to change.
这是我要改变的回忆。
Well, what's down there that you regret?
你有什么好后悔的?
Listen, there's only one thing you need to understand about me.
听着,关于我,你只需了解一件事。