Who'd wanna be stuck in a dream for 10 years?
谁愿意被困在一个梦里十年啊?
Depends on the dream.
要看是什么梦了。
So once we've made the plant, how do we get out?
那我们奠基之后要怎么出来?
I'm hoping you have something more elegant than shooting me in the head.
希望你能更优雅一点,别拿枪轰我脑袋。
A kick. What's a kick?
用穿越,穿越是什么?
This, Ariadne, would be a kick.
阿里阿德涅,这就叫穿越。
It's that feeling of falling you get that jolts you awake.
你体验到的下坠感会将你弄醒。
Snaps you out of the dream.
将你拖出梦境。
We gonna feel a kick with this kind of sedation?
吃了那镇静剂,还感觉得到穿越?
That's the clever part.
这正是犀利之处。
I customized the sedative to leave inner-ear function unimpaired.
我特制的镇静剂不会损害内耳的平衡系统。
That way, however deep the sleep, the sleeper still feels falling.
这样不管睡得多沉 梦者仍能感到下坠。
Or tipping.
以及翻倒。
The trick is to synchronize a kick that can penetrate all three levels.
要点是制造能穿越三层梦的穿越。
We could use a musical countdown to synchronize the different kicks.
我们可以用音乐倒计时来同步三个穿越。
He hasn't got any surgery scheduled, no dental, nothing.
他没预约任何手术,连牙医也不看。
Wasn't he supposed to have a knee operation?
他本来不是要做膝盖手术吗?
Nothing. Nothing that they'll put him under for, anyway.
没有,没有任何可使他昏睡的机会。
And we need...
而我们需要。
We need at least a good 10 hours.
我们需要至少10小时的安全时间。
Sydney to Los Angeles.
悉尼到洛杉矶。
One of the longest flights in the world. He makes it every two weeks.
世上最长的航线之一,他两周飞一次。
He must be flying private, then.
那他肯定是搭私家机去。