You can't keep her out, can you?
你挡不住她,是不是?
Right. You can't build...
是的,你不能筑梦。
because if you know the maze, then she knows it.
因为如果你知道迷宫,她也会知道。
Well, she'd sabotage the whole operation.
她会破坏整个行动。
Cobb, do the others know? No. No, they don't.
柯布,他们知道吗不知道。
You've gotta warn them if this is getting worse.
如果情况再恶化下去,你要警告他们。
No one said it's getting worse.
没人说会恶化下去。
I need to get home. That's all I care about right now.
我要回家,我现在只关心这个。
Why can't you go home?
你为什么不能回家?
Because they think I killed her.
因为他们以为是我杀了她。
Thank you. For what?
谢谢,为什么?
For not asking whether I did.
没问我有没有杀了她.
"I will split up my father's empire. "
"我要摧毁我父亲的帝国"。
Now, this is obviously an idea that Robert himself would choose to reject.
这个主意罗伯特肯定不会接受。
which is why we need to plant it deep in his subconscious.
所以我们要把它深深植入他的潜意识里。
The subconscious is motivated by emotion, right? Not reason.
潜意识是被情绪控制的,而不是理性,对吗?
We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept.
我们要想办法把它转译成感情线索。
How do you translate business strategy into emotion?
要怎么把商业策略转译成感情?
That's what we're here to figure out, all right?
那就是我们今天的主题。
Robert's relationship with his father
罗伯特跟他父亲的关系。
is stressed, to say the least. Can we run with that?
说得好听点,很紧张,能利用这一点吗?
We suggest breaking up his father's company
我们暗示他把捣毁他父亲的公司。
as a "screw you"to the old man.
看作是对老头子的报复。
No, because I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.
不行,因为我认为积极的感情比消极感情更强大。