The vultures are circling.
秃鹰在盘旋。
And the sicker Maurice fischer becomes...
马里斯·费舍尔病得越重。
the more powemul Peter Browning becomes.
彼得·布朗宁的权力就越大。
I've had ample opportunity to observe Browning...
我有足够的机会观察布朗宁。
and adopt his physical presence,
学习他的仪表神态。
study his mannerisms, and so on and so forth.
研究他的癖好,如此这般。
So now in the first layer of the dream, I can impersonate Browning.
所以在头层梦里,我可以模仿布朗宁。
And suggest concepts to Fischer's conscious mind.
对费舍尔的显意识进行暗示。
Then, when we take him a level deeper...
之后,我们带他到更深一层的梦中。
his own projection of Browning should feed that right back to him.
他对布朗宁的投射应该马上会给他回馈。
So he gives himself the idea.
让他自己产生这想法。
Precisely. That's the only way it will stick.
不错,这是唯一行得通的办法。
It has to seem self-generated.
一定得是他自己想出的。
Eames, I am impressed.
埃姆斯,我被你震住了。
Your condescension, as always, is much appreciated, Arthur, thank you.
像以前一样,谢谢你的自大,亚瑟。
Were you going under on your own?
你要自己入梦吗?
No, no, I was just, uh, running some experiments.
不,我只是 ,呃,做个实验。
I didn't realize anyone was here, so....
我没看到别人在,所以。
Yeah, I was just I was working on my totem, actually.
是的,我其实是在做我的图腾。
Here, let me take a look.
给我看看。
So you're learning, huh?
学到不少嘛,哈?
An elegant solution for keeping track of reality.
以优雅的方式跟随现实。