I'm not smelling settlement here. Take them down.
我看他们不想和解,搞定他们。
Mr. Browning...
布朗宁先生。
Maurice Fischer's policy is always one of avoiding litigation.
马里斯·费舍尔的政策一直是回避官司。
Well, shall we voice your concerns with Maurice directly?
要把你的话直接传给马里斯吗?
Not sure that's necessary.
那就不必了。
No, no, no. I think we should.
不,不,不,我觉得应该。
How is he?
他怎么样?
I don't want to bother him unnecessarily, but...
我不想太打扰他,但是。
Robert, I told you keep out the damn Wait. So do it. Get.
罗伯特,我让你他妈。等等,去做吧。
Mr. Fischer. Put it through.
费舍尔先生,接过来。
Never, never. Never do the same as I asked.
永远 永远也别照我说的做。
Leave that.
别管了。
Here.
这样。
Must be a cherished memory of his.
这肯定是他珍视的回忆。
I put it beside his bed. He hasn't even noticed.
我把它放在他床边,他都没注意到。
Robert...
罗伯特。
we need to talk about a power of attorney.
我们得谈谈请律师的事了。
I know this is hard, Not now,
我知道这不容易,现在不行。
but it's imperative that we start to... Uncle Peter.
但这是必须的,彼得叔叔。