You spoke with my aunt last night and it has taught me to hope
昨晚妳跟我姨妈说的话 给了我一丝希望
as I'd scarcely allowed myself before.
是我先前绝不敢妄想的
If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once.
若妳的感情仍如同去年四月 请立刻告诉我
My affections and wishes have not changed.
我的情感及愿望都没改变
But one word from you will silence me for ever.
妳只要说一句 我就永远不再提起
If, however, your feelings have changed...
但是若妳改变心意…
I would have to tell you,
那让我告诉妳
you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...
妳的身丶心丶灵都令我着迷 我爱…
I love... I love you.
我爱…我爱妳
I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
今天起 我希望再也不要与妳分离
Well, then.
那好吧
Your hands are cold.
你的手好冷
Shut the door, please.
拜托关上门,伊莉莎白
Lizzie, are you out of your senses? I thought you hated the man.
伊莉莎白,妳疯了吗? 我以为妳痛恨那个人
No, Papa. - He is rich, to be sure.
不,爸爸 -他确实很有钱
And you will have more fine carriages than Jane.
妳的马车会比珍多很多
But will that make you happy?
但那会让妳快乐吗?
Have you no other objection than your belief in my indifference?
除了我的冷淡外 你还有其它反对意见吗?
None at all.
没有
We all know him to be a proud, unpleasant sort of fellow.
我们都知道他是个傲慢 令人不快的家伙?
But this would be nothing if you liked him.
但如果妳喜欢他就无所谓
I do like him.
我真的喜欢他
I love him.
我爱他