How did it go with Zoe?
跟左伊一起怎样
It's good, actually. Yeah.
老实说 蛮好的 真的
Yeah. Roger's proposed to her.
真的 罗杰向她求婚了
You okay?
你没事吧
You know what I miss? I miss the arguments.
知道我错过了什么吗 错过了他们吵架
You do?
是吗
Probably not the best time to tell her, though.
可能还不是时候告诉她吧
Absolutely not.
当然不是
Thanks for your help on this. My office is grateful.
谢谢你出手相助 我们会感激你的
Your office is welcome.
随时愿意为你们效劳
We're not a total disaster together. What?
我们在一起也不是很糟糕嘛 什么
I mean, working together.
我是指 在工作上
Oh. And I know I should've told you about Roger.
还有 我本来应该早点告诉你罗杰的事情
It's just... I don't know.
只是...我也不知道
I guess it just never seemed like the right time...
只是好像还不是时候
No. Hey, so, if, um, Roger makes you happy. Right, then we'll make it work.
没关系 如果罗杰能给你幸福 我们能搞定的
For Emily, I mean.
为了艾米利
Yeah. Thanks.
是啊 谢谢
You should probably wear the ring, though.
你应该把戒子带上
Oh. It's a little confusing. Okay.
让人不解嘛 好的
All right, then. Bye.
那好吧 拜拜