Do you think it can be prevented by a woman of inferior birth
妳认为一个出身卑微的女人
whose own sister's elopement resulted in a scandalously patched-up marriage
她妹妹的私奔丑闻 导致先上车後补票的婚姻
only achieved at the expense of your uncle.
都是靠妳姨父花钱摆平 能阻止这段婚事
Heaven and Earth! Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?
老天爷,彭伯里的名声 会被这样糟蹋吗?
Tell me once and for all, are you engaged to him?
妳老实告诉我 妳跟他订婚了吗?
I am not.
没有
Will you promise never to enter into such an engagement?
妳能保证永远不跟他订婚吗?
I will not and I certainly never shall.
我不,也绝对不会保证
and can now have nothing further to say.
现在应该没什麽好说的
I must ask you to leave immediately.
请妳立刻离开
Goodnight.
晚安
I have never been thus treated in my entire life!
这辈子还没有人这样对待我
What is going on? - Just a small misunderstanding.
伊莉莎白,这是怎麽回事? - 只是一点小误会
For once in your life, leave me alone!
拜托就别烦我了
I couldn't sleep. - Nor l. My aunt...
我睡不着 - 我也是,我姨妈…
Yes, she was here.
是的,她来过这里
How can I ever make amends for such behaviour?
对她这种行为 我该如何补偿妳呢?
After what you've done for Lydia
妳为莉蒂亚所做的一切
and, I suspect, for Jane, it is I who should be making amends.
还有珍 应该补偿的人是我
You must know. Surely you must know it was all for you.
妳应该知道 这一切都是为了妳
You are too generous to trifle with me.
妳不会大方到愚弄我的程度