You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找我。
You know what you have to do.
你知道你要做什么。
Sharp, no?
犀利吧?
Are you all right, Mr. Cobb?
你还好吗,柯布先生?
Yeah, yeah. Everything's just fine.
是的,我没事。
Robert Fischer, heir to the Fischer Morrow energy conglomerate.
罗伯特·费舍尔 "费舍尔翌日能源集团"的继承人。
What's your problem with this Mr. Fischer?
你看费舍尔先生哪儿不顺眼?
That's not your concern.
跟你有什么关系。
Mr. Saito, this isn't your typical corporate espionage.
齐藤先生,这不是普通的商业间谍活动。
You asked me for inception.
你让我奠基。
I do hope you understand the gravity of that request.
我真心希望你明白这事的严重性。
Now, the seed that we plant in this man's mind will grow into an idea.
我们在他脑中植入的想法会长成信念。
This idea will define him.
这个信念会限制他。
It may come to change....
它可能会改变。
Well, it may come to change everything about him.
它可能会改变他的一切。
We're the last company standing between them and total energy dominance.
只有我们能阻止他们垄断整个能源行业。
And we can no longer compete.
我们已经丧失竞争力了。
Soon, they'll control the energy supply of half the world.
很快,他们将控制世界上一半的能源供给。
In effect, they become a new superpower.
结果是,他们会变成新的超级大国。
The world needs Robert Fischer to change his mind.
全世界也需要罗伯特·费舍尔改变心意。
That's where we come in.
这是我们的出发点。
How is Robert Fischer's relationship with his father?
罗伯特·费舍尔跟他父亲的关系如何?
Rumor is the relationship is quite complicated.
有传言说他们的关系很复杂。
Well, we can't work based solely on rumor, can we?
我们不能根据传言就开工,是不是?
Can you get me access to this man here? Browning.
你能接触到这个人吗?布朗宁。
Fischer Senior's right-hand man. Fischer Junior's godfather.
老费舍尔的左右手,小费舍尔的教父。
It should be possible, if you can get the right references.
这有可能,如果你有合适的资源的话。